Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sigh...

My friends say I should let you go.
They say I should move on.
I'm waiting for the day when I will wake up and not miss you.
I'm waiting for the night when I won't cry myself to sleep.
But each moment I'm without you, I keep falling to peices.
I never meant to fall in love with you.
I never wanted to let you in to my heart.
But you swept in, with your charm and your smile and your crazy ways...
You broke down all my defences.
You were like the drug that I got addicted to,
The heat in my viens, the blood pumping in my heart.
And now without you I feel paralised.
Without your smile I feel like crying.
Without your charm I see the world thru sad eyes.
Without your crazy jokes I can't find a reason to laugh...
I miss you.
I feel like my heart is failing under the effort it's under.
I've gone numb.
I'm trying to find my way, but I'm lost.
My friends are trying, but they cannot revive me.
I'm losing my hold on my life.
It's slipping away, like sand between my fingers.
I'm giving up.
I'm trying to be strong, but I can't deal anymore.
I miss you.
People may laugh at me saying I deserve what I got.
Falling in love with a married guy.
I really don't care.
They never experienced the moments we shared, the jokes, the tears.
The passion.
Love, you have destroyed everything I tried so hard to protect in me.
How can there still be tears left in me that I cry over you?
Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been following your blog for sometime and I must say that your writing is so simple yet you've put your feelings in to words superbly!!! I really dunno how old you're and your so gonna hate it when I say this but you will get over it with time! time is a great healer of wounds!!! I'm not telling you because everyone says so but because i've gone trough the same experience which nearly killed me thrice! Day before yesterday I got to know that my ex has just found himself a girlfriend! Not even 8 months after the break up he's already in a relationship! It broke me in to pieces! but none of it is worth it darling!!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Thanks for your encouragemnt. Yes, I know all this pain will eventually get less... time heals all wounds. It's just waiting for that day when you finally can wake up and feel like everythings all right... waiting until that day where it doesnt hurt anymore... till that time comes... everything just gonna hurt like hell.

    Also, I hope things work out for you too. In your case, u were with him for 3yrs... so i guess it's harder for you. Take care. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete