Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Coobear

I have no reason to live without you Coobear.

Take my money. Take my furniture, take away everything. I dont want them. I can't live like this. I can't. I can't!!

Im trying but i can't!!! Cos everything, every moment, every thought, every memory hurts and hurts and hurts!!! I never knew how something could hurt soo much..

What happened to me? Where did I lose my will..? Why did i lose my heart?

I just want it all to end. Please God make it end. Please... I don't care anymore. I dont care!!!

I don't want my life!! I have no use for it. I don't need it! Nobody else needs it or would miss it either. So take it away...!! I dont want it!

Coo's gone!!!! He's not comming back this time and it's all my fucking fault!
Im so tired. So tired. God please make it end.. please...

No comments:

Post a Comment