Monday, November 29, 2010

Bored

I've been at home all these days... and oh my gosh.. i've actually been so busy. And well... lifes kinda interesting these days. I mean He knows the deal... no sex. So if he still wants to hang ut with me.. well that's cool. He's different to my usual type anyways. Not the bad boy type... but certainly has a way with words. :) He seems like a nice guy. But i'm not looking to get married to him or anything. Not..!

 I realised that lately the guys i dated... have always been good at expressin themselves... most of the time.. but not when it really matters.

Life is funny like that.

Still miss you Coobaby. But atleast I've been able to sleep these last few days. Guess being on leave, away from you and work has helped. So has Mr X (the name of new guy).

Things are certainly looking up. Thanks God for best friends and new friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment