Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Note to Self

I deserve better! He has no right to punish me like this. Were we in a relationship hmmm? Isn't he the one who said that he has no right to hold me, that i can do what i want. Bloody hipocrit.

Does he think any of the other women who wanted to fuck him would give a damn about him... would they care about anything but the fact that he spends on them and shows them a good time.

Does he think he's being fucking faithful to me? He being married and all. Maybe now he might have some inclination of how much torture i go thru on a daily basis seeing him with someone else. No matter how platonic that relationship may be.

You know what Coo... I understand that ur trying to punish me. That's what ur doing. Well im not goin to let you punish me. True i made a mistake. But don't we all...? You're no saint either.

So im not gonna run behind you, or come crawling back for you to take me back. If you want me back and value me, then let me know. Otherwise just forget it! Forget 'Us'. Go back to ur life, and ur foriegn pals and ur player days.

I'm not going to let myself go through all this pain dammit! Bloody get off ur almighty high horse ur on! Or go screw urself.. since all the love i showed u means nothing to u!!

Im done.

No comments:

Post a Comment