Saturday, November 27, 2010

OMG..!!!

Lasy night was such a crazy, fun, fucked up night....!! I mean WTF was wrong with me?? 1st we're drinking at the office thing, then we're all dancing like crazy... well atleast I was dancing like crazy... and then we go to clancy's... drink somemore... and there also Im dancing like a woman possessed... and dancing with my ex-boss... and then im dancing with his bro... and then theres this other guy, one of coo's pals who was hitting on me... and then there was another guy in my dept (who's a really nice sweet guy) who likes me and was trying his damdest to hit on me, but who i dont want to mess with cos i value his friendship.. and he get upset cos im dancing with everyone else other than him...

Then to top it all off... My ex sms's me commenting on my dancing. Mind you, at this point im sooooo high i cant even walk strait... so it doesnt really have any impact on me. Then on my way to the washroom i see him and just wave and say 'hi' while passing by. When i come back to out booth... just seated and chatting to ex-bosses bro... he kisses me.. and i kiss him back..... yeah. Wierd. And then some other guy in my dept gets all wound up cos he thinks im being abused or some shit and tries to pull up a fight.. dramaaaaa....

Then i get a another sms from my poor ex who witnessed the kiss... haiyo... that also just doesnt really register. Until 6am next day morning... and im like... WTF WTF...!!! And i feel so bad for him... cos i can imagine how much seeing that would have hurt his feeling.... but wat to do. Im not the girl i used to be. And right now... i dont wanna be that girl.

The good faithful girl is on her way out... maybe she'll come back when she finds a guy who touches her heart again. Somehow.. i realised one thing. I'll always be in love with Coo. He has my heart.

Im one person who seems to always take the longest route in discovering myself. Impulsive to the core. Sigh...

Im becomming a bit of a player. A strait forward player. I dont hide shit from noone. A Player to a certain extent. Not goin as far as to have sex with anyone (a/p my new recent policy where i wont have sex with any guy unless it's the guy im gonna marry). But exclusive to no-one right now.

Is what im doing or the direction im heading in the correct path... maybe not. But i'll deal with my shit in the way i know how. Thank you very much.

Life's a bitch boys... didn't you know that.

This heart of mine belongs exclusively to you Coobaby. The rest of me... I dont really give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment