Saturday, June 19, 2010

Knock Knock...Locked Out...

Sooooo... welcome back to the world of Me...!

So well.. since i last wrote... lots of things have been happening. Like, I had this major blow up with my mom, and she has officially kicked me out of the house. Like she seriously told me to find somewher else to live. Hahahah im actually happy about this. Of course im freaked out about the fact of actually having to stand on my own 2 feet.... wow.... no fallback to the home roost. But actually being on my own... wowowowowo...

So anyways... Luckily i have a pal whose angel enough to help me out.

So anyways, Romance wise.... well nothing outrageously new there.... things are still complicated. I mean physically wow.... emotionally messy... but im not goin to get emotionally involved.

Well.. sometimes life takes such a turn... that it leaves me with my head spinning on a axis.

No comments:

Post a Comment