Thursday, June 10, 2010

Among many long days...

Its nothing new, that every weekday is just another tiring long long day. Today was just one of those days that seemed to go on and on forever.

Well, we had one of our meetings today, at office. The only good thing about going for these meetings is that i get to meet up with all my pals. And have a nice face to face gossip with the gals/guys.

Hmmmm... so anyways.. we were planning on all going out clubbing one of these days, cos its been ages since we went out anywhere (office crowd). So can't wait till something is organised... cos its always so much fun.

Ahhhhrrrgggg... Why are all the good looking guys taken...?  It's so bloody unfair...! This sucks...! Me and pal were having this conversation about all the guys who can dance and who are cute being already taken...

Whats to be done....

Anyway, moving on to more intersting topics. It seems my 'secret' is now know to my boss.... who promised he would keep it to himself. Which i believe he will.

Hmmm... I'm listening to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3R0RHNHaU4 and its making me soooooo sad... its a strange song. But i like it alot.

I just realised something.... OMG OMG...!
I have NOT shed one single tear since i broke up. I haven't cried. For that or for anything. And i so badly wanna cry... i mean i want to really really cry... but i can't. Do you understand that feeling...? It sucks...!

Not too long ago, a sad song would have made me cry, a sad movie, a sad story, even a happy story.. would have brought tears to my eyes. Now nothing makes me cry. Nothing. If anybody raised their voice to me it would bring tears to my eyes. Now, i would probably scold them back. :(

I feel passion, I feel laughter, and happiness yet i can't feel any real pain. I would like to feel the pain.. just to know i still have the most important part of me. My sensitivity.

So confused sometimes... I feel so 'frozen'. The only Only real emotion that i actually feel is passion. Which is even more stranger....

What a wierd mood i'm in today...

Signing off for tonight... Adios amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Totally relate excluding the sensitivity part... lol... guess sometimes you've kept things inside way too much that you've gone so cold.

    hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could melt your heart, we'd never be apart...

    ReplyDelete