Monday, June 14, 2010

Hit Me.....!!

Arrrrggggghhhhh....!!!!!
Me and my BIG mouth... Please, somebody please stuff my foot in my mouth the next time i open it...


Look at it this way, i can't explain it to C cos he's not really going to understand my reasons for telling my supervisor a few interesting facts about my life. As i see it, when you place your trust in someone, and let that person know that you're entrusting them with an important secret, that person is bound to keep it. Its a matter of honour.


And well, i believe that having a few people who know my secret, can be useful for me, in the event that i need someone to back me up or cover up for me. Nothing in life can be achieved alone. I've learned that much. Someitmes, having a good trust-worthy friend makes all the difference (concerning how much bullshit you can get away with...!)


So anyways, C was literally horrified to know that i had told certain facts to my supervisor. But please, i'm so not going to insult my supervisor by trying to even lie to him. Besides, he's a cool chap.


Anyways, life's been going on as as usual. Sometimes i wonder what the fuck i'm doing with it, but then again, aren't we all wondering that. I mean, career wise i've no complaints as such. But my personal home life is a mess. The more my parents keep pushing and trying to control my life, the more i want my freedom. But parents never realise things like that nah.


Love life is just complicated. It's so hard to trust my heart. He says he loves me. Do i believe him? I don't know. I have experienced true love. My definition of true love has a high bar. Hard to live up to.
I believe he may love me in his own way. But i'm not looking for love. I don't know what i'm looking for. If i'm looking for anything for that matter.


I'm not afraid to be alone. So why?


Ah.. as usual... confused.

Song for the day (it's been doing the rounds in my head) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

2 comments:

  1. confusion is a common thing, but dnt make it a excuse...

    P.S. - love the song..... my all time fav...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to your heart not to your soul..... How do you feel now....

    ReplyDelete