Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Can you see the Clouds..?

So.. well i'm back again.... Ah.. loads of things have been happening in my life these past couple of days. Old friendships renewed, new friendships began and well... just a whole load if new things happening in my life.

Even though initially i was not looking forward to staying at home, now i'm happy i was literally forced to do so. As i have had the time to relax and reflect on my life.
Not that it's any more clearer than what it was before. But well, i like to think that there is some progress with regard to understanding my own mind. Ironic.

Well with regard to my romance life.... WOW... wow... Wow... i mean it can't get anymore complicated and interesting than this. Now, i dont mean i'm in love with anyone. Well, just that i'm quite enjoyin myself. (wink!)

Ha ha.. what a different person i've become. I think one could actually say that i'm evolving. (good/bad..? not quite sure...)

Sadly,  my nice long vacation will be comming to an end... and i'll be back at work. Working my ass off and trying to meet impossible deadlines.

Somethings never change.

And to top it all off... i seem to have a bit of a stalkerish friend. Who i'm desperately trying to ignore, and whose feelings i really don't want to hurt, and who has always been there for me - and to this person i'm being the total bitch. I just wish i knew how to handle the situation.
I'm just hoping that when i close my eyes and wake up, this situation would have dissapeared and he would be just the same guy i knew one year ago...

Its ironic how quickly life can change, in an instant.

2 comments: