Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Another Day In Paradise...

So it's been another day at work. I'm sooooo dog tired! It seems that i went to work one day before i was actually supposed to show up... Ha ha ha.. jokes on me...

Ya.. so anyways... I didn't have much time on my hands to do any reflecting or anything today... (cos i was sooo darn busy!!) But well... the usual distractions are always there...

You know, i've realised that i have one major problem... It's this habit of hiding my feelings / my real thoughts / what i actually like and dislike.... I mean, i know that his practice of mine is really not the healthiest way to go about living my life: but i seem to have gotten so used to it now that it's hard to tell the difference.

Am i really that convincing...? Does every word that passes my lips sound so real? so true...? 
If someone askes me... 'Do you want this?' I would say no. And it would be a very convincing totally sincere sounding 'No'.

 But do you know what i would really be wanting (even without admiting it to myself), I'd want that person to do it anyway. The way i would... I never listen to anyone. See that is the secret of knowing a person. You know what they like, you remember things, even the smallest comment they make. About what they like, about what they want... even when they say they dont want it.

I guess it's true when they say 'Women are Complicated creatures'. In a way, it's not the guys fault also. You cannot expect a guy to read your mind... and cross reference everything you say... (wow! that would be very tiring...)

Ya.. well enough about that.

I've decided that i'm going to start my social dancing lessons. <here here.. thanks to the advise given to me by best freind # 1>
But i need to find a dancing partner, who can dance... so i was thinking of asking one of my pals at office... still awaiting confirmation in that regard.

I am so sleepy right now... remind me again why i'm staying awake... without hitting my comfy bed...?? Yeah yeah... i know why i'm staying awake... tho i really don't think i can keep my eyes open much longer.

Do you all want to know the song that suits my mood right now...?
Take a listen to this. It's an old song, but it's the song which has been doing the rounds in my head all day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtevYRkv7Q

 I'm signing off for tonight... adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment