Friday, February 4, 2011

Who gives a shit anyways right??

Sometimes.... I feel... all alone.
Irrational as it sounds, untrue it may be...
I just can't shake off that feeling of loneliness.
Do I ask too much of the people in my life?
Do I expect too much?
Or is it that I give out too much of myself and lose the balance?
Why can't I laugh away my feelings? Why can't it go away?
Why doesn't the depression stay away for good...?
Why am I sad? I don't know! I really don't!
Sometimes, it just becomes unbearable... why?
What's wrong with me?
I don't understand...
I know the logic, yet I can't reconcile the feeling.
I just want to be at peace with my mind.
I don't want to feel anything...
I'm tired of feeling like a pendulum...
Extreme Happy... Extreme Sad...
Happy/sad.
Happy/sad.
I'm trying to control it... I'm trying.
I know nobody will understand.
Or really care.
And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment