Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boring? Me? Hmph!

If there's 1 thing i've realised about my life... it's rarely boring. It's never short of men, and only gets boring cos i make it that way... I mean it's the funniest thing right. Guys seem to get the same urges at almost the same time.
For eg: Mr A might text me saying 'hi...'. Almost immediately I get another 2 or 3 msgs from Mr B/C/D...I mean it is soooooo hilarious. And believe it or not.. even Coo will txt around the same time. Hahahahah... funny. Most of the time I just ignore the texts cos i really cant be bothered replying. But well... the male psychy is sooo wierd right?? lol

Yesterday was a interesting day of sorts. Traumatising yes. Had a bit of fun with my pals yes... overall wierd. Yes very wierd.

I really should try to figure out what it is that triggers my depressive mood swings men. It's really annoyin. Logic just doesn't prevail in such instances.

Coo got upset with me  yesterday afternoon and ddnt talk to me till today morning. You can imagine what a lousy nights sleep i got. come to think of it, i don't really think i slept at all. :( Yeah... story of my life right??

Sometimes I read these posts of mine and i think to myself... ' you gotta be kidding! did I write this.. this is so drepressing and sad and soppy and all lovey dovey and shit...' But you know what, yes I did write it, and yes it's sad and lovey dovey... lol. Can you belive that?? Me? writting 'lovey' things... lol. How i have changed...
Life sure is crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment