Saturday, April 16, 2011

Why does love hurt?

It hurts. Why? I ask myself that question over and over agian. Why does 'LOVE' hurt...?

Why is it that sometimes i feel as if i cant breathe? Why is it that sometimes i miss you with such an ache in my heart, in my body, that i cant stop myself from crying. It's like there's this physical ache in my chest, and i cant fix it. Like right now.

What i would give for a simple touch right now. Just to touch you.

Why does love hurt? Why can't love be a happy feeling all the time? Why cant loving a person be easy? Simple? Uncomplicated?

Memories. I've said this once and i ll say it again. Memories, are humans way of torturing themselves by recalling the past. Like an 'on-demand' form of free self torture.
It just hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment