Sunday, April 3, 2011

The thing I love most about you...

Do you know what I love most about you? You make me laugh. Your jokes, you crazy antics... even how you kept trying to joke around for April's fool day, but well, nobody fell for it. You are so full of vitality. It surrounds you and when im with you, it surrounds me.

How you toot the car horn playfully, just because i imitate the sound it makes, how you drive like a maniac... but still look extremely sexy doing it.... so many little things that i love about you.

And how you boss me around sometimes: and strangely it never irritates me. In fact I like it. I like it when you take control. I absolutely love it when you get possesive. Oh and when you're jealous... well that's just the icing on the cake!

You know, there are many times i ask myself 'Why? Why you?'. But it's wierd because, as much as you piss me off at times... you do love me a 100 times more. And i do know that.

I may have denied you a few kisses in the past, but you know very well that i'd never deny you entry to my heart.

You're a crazy boy and i'm a pretty psycho girl.

What can i say..... 'Omagaaaach! No way!!'

2 comments:

  1. Truly Beautiful Indeed...
    I will love you until forever babybear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will u? hw things have changed....

    ReplyDelete