Monday, April 18, 2011

D.R.A.M.A.

Oh. My. Gosh! Yesterday was one hell of a day. Horrible to the max.

What the hell am i doing? I mean really! What the fucking hell am i doing??? Who am i kiddin...? Everyone knows i'm the ultimate LOSER here. So what the hell am i doing?

I feel so.. alone right now. Alone. More alone than i've felt in the longest time.

Everybody's running to save thier way of life... That's alright. Just trample me in the process. Just walk right thru my heart. Just throw it around... I mean what the hell right. If your going to hurt me, just go ahead and do a thorough job of it.

Why am I holding on huh? Why? Why why??
I don't know.
Why lord.. why was i born? Why couldn't i have just died at birth or something... or never been born at all. Everybody's life would have been so much easier.

Noone would ever have had a chance to hurt me. Noone.

No comments:

Post a Comment