Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Ocean

I think about my life, and i realise, how much i've learned. I've learned from all the relationships i've been in. soo many things.
And i'm still learning. Thru all the hurt and pain... i do believe i'm actuall y getting older and wiser. Funny as that may sound.

I've learned how to handle certain people, how to make relationships work, how to test relationships... soo many things.

But most of all... I've learned how to love. Well i'm still learning. There are so many variations of love. All i'm so luck y to have been loved and to have loved in the strongest possible way.

In this life we live... we place so much weightage on money. But in reality, what we really need in out lives is genuin real unwavering love. And do we get it? very rarely.

Sometimes I feel as if people are growing so cold. So fake. so unreal. Why are we like this. We lose ourselves in this jungle of life and money. Trying to make ourselves happy by hanging on to all the material things. Money, prestige, being married to a rich person even though you may not really love him/her, Since when did we start putting up with less than what we deserve...?

Im not goin to be that person anymore, who settles for less. No. I need, I deserve much much more than this. Much more love, much more care and attention, I need to be the top of his priorities.

It doesnt matter that my love is turning me in to the walking dead. A living zombie. They say time heals all wounds. I know that in time, i will heal somewhat. But oh until such time... how life is goin to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment