Sunday, March 20, 2011

B'day Surprises!!

OMG... I'm finally finding the time to write this. I've been so busy at work. So busy.

Anyways, I celebrated my b'day recently. I mean, for the 1st time really really felt fulfilled on my b'day. It was like every dream i had had, every wish... he made come true. A place i always wanted to visit, candles, romance so many sweet things planned and even jewellery(lol). Most of all... more than anything... he gifted me with himself for a full 24 perfect hours. Just him and me.

It was just sooo beautiful. sooo perfect. For the 1st time in my life... someone managed to do exactly what i secretly desired. And i never even mentioned a single thing to him. Not a thing. Cos i never expect anything from anyone for fear of dissapointment.

How is it possible, to love one person so much. To love them with everything you got...? Even tho he belongs somewher else, i know his heart belongs to me.

5 yrs baby! If only you had waited 5 yrs. :)

That's life i guess... in time you learn many things... in time you learn to appreciate other things more... and time makes one wiser.

At times my heart aches. Simply because your not with me. It's hard. Oh boy is it hard being away from you, even for a day. And even friends can't bridge that gap. When i miss you, all i want is you. Nothing or no-one can make me feel any better.

Baby you know that loving you is heaven, missing you is a different kind of special hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment