Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stop Thinking!!!!

Its 11.42pm and i cant sleep. I feel like there's a treadmill in my mind.... and it keeps turning and turning and turning!!!

What the fuck do i get myself into huh?? I'm soooooo tired. Soooo tired.

If something is broken... i wish i knew what it was... so i could fix it, remove it or replace it. I wish i knew. I wish i knew!!!!!!

I used to think, maybe if i had met you 5 yrs ago things would have been different. Bulshit!!! It would have been no different. You still would have been with another woman.
How the fuck did this happen? How did you and me happen? And why? Whats the point?? Whats the fucking point??

What am i???? Everybody's 'feel good' potion....? Everybody's 'temporary fix'????? What the hell is up with this??? I mean c'mon!!!! For once.. for once... can't i have something that i like in return. For once!

Arghh! I just feel like banging my head against a wall. I'm soooooo fucking tired!!!!!!
What's the fucking point?? Whats the point in all the tears i shed? What's the point in all my love??? What? What?

I've accepted soooo much. Dealt with sooo much. I've emotionally overcome sooo many problems. For what???

Remind me again.. for what purpose? For what goal? For what dream? For what?

Sometimes I feel I want to just leave everything. Leave my job, Leave this country... Leave everyone i know... and start afresh. Wish i could do that. But i can't. I can't simply run away from my choices. I have to deal with my decisions. Face the music. Do the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment