Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do you think I love you so little?

What can i say...? There's nothing i can say that will make me feel less hurt. It may be a silly thing. It propably is....

I should love you less. I should care about you less. I should worry about you less. Because you seem to think that's how little i love you.

Yes. the pocket of you trouser accidently tore. Yes. i wanted to sew it for you. So what if it was dirty. So what if it was your day old trouser. It's yours! What makes you think i would be irked by it???
Are you irked by my dirty clothes? Are you?? If you saw my dirty clothes lying around, would you feel yucky to pick them up?? Cos if you are hun.. you better find another girl.

There's so little i can do for you to show how much i love you. And you deny me this.
Thanks for that.

1 comment:

  1. Wish you would start believing that you are worth so much more ...

    ReplyDelete