Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm tired!

I'm tired of everything mamma... I'm tired. I wish I could tell these things to you in person, but I cant. Because I know you will worry your heart out.

I'm so tired Mamma. I don't wanna live. Sometimes it feels like this life is too heavy a burden. I'm tired of trying to be strong. I try to be strong like you, I try... But i'm not strong enough.

Everything hurts mamma. The lies, the job, the people, the fakeness... I'm tired of everything. Everything. I'm even tired of eating. Mamma.. I wish i could come home more often. But then you'd see how often I get sad... and you would worry. You'd see how late I work, and you would worry. And I don't want you to.

I want you to think your daughter is happy. That's she's doing a job she loves. That she's with people who love her. That she's not alone. That she takes care of herself and eats on time. That she has enough money to spend.

I wish I could tell you about Coo. How much I love him. And how I obviously can't have him. I wish I could tell you about my problems... but I know you have enough of your own.

I'm so tired mamma. And I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment