Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiness...

I want to feel happiness again. I don't wan to feel down and sad all the time. I've been thinking what will make me happy.. and i concluded that if i change my entire life, i can find happiness.

1- change my job
2- completely change my place of work
3- get out of the complicated relationship i'm in
4- go out there and find someone who's willing to put me 1st in his life
5- Love someone strong enough to get married
6- have a husband rich enough to take care of me (and maybe i can stay at home and be a housewife??)
7- have kids
8- have a hubby who comes home to me and who i can take care of
9- go to church (that is way up there in the  list)
10- have enough cash to buy the things needed at home (for mom and familly)
11- have a husband who's faithful to me and who think of me as his entire universe


Show me the path to happiness... and i'm afraid i do not have the courage to follow. Nor the strength or the will to push myself towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment