Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happiness

When everything is right with us I'm happy. I'm happy with the world. Everything's ok. I can bear any burden and face any problem cos I know that I've got you. And you mean the world to me and in you I can find my happiness.

But if i am sad. It's because something between us has made me so. If I miss you and you don't miss me back it makes me sad. If I put up a status for you and you don't even like it; that makes me sad.  Because it's for you. Because you are that important to me. I am not perfect.  Far far from it. But my world is a gloomy depressing place if my happiness in you is gone.

It's a scary feeling. To care for someone that much.  To feel that much. To have your happiness depend on them that much. It's a scary feeling to not know if they even feel the same way....

I'm sorry. I am who I am. What ever I feel I feel with an intensity I cannot lessen. If only, for a moment you could understand... If only you could...

No comments:

Post a Comment