Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dead. Broken

I'm sick of this!! I'm sick of being by myself at home. I want to 'LIVE' my life. Instead I feel like the bloody walking dead. I want to be out their living it to the fullest. I want to go out, meet up with friends, go partying... I just want to do something!! Anything!!! Anything to stop feeling so dead and lifeless inside. Anything to fill the hollow feeling that seems to never end.

I want to feel alive.

I feel like i'm wasting my life. wasting away and I don't know what to do.

What is the purpose of my life? What? I haven't the faintest clue! No idea at all!!

I have so many blessings in my life.... yet i don't want any of it. I don't want this life. I don't want to even breathe! I'm just tired of it all.
I wish I was as dead as I feel inside.
As cold and as dead as one can be. I'm just so tired of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment